You can book with confidence for any of My Christmas Trails. Come along knowing that the safety and well-being of our visitors is of the utmost importance to us and we are continually monitoring and responding to the COVID-19 pandemic situation as it evolves.
Current plans in place for the comfort and reassurance of our visitors include:
- Reducing the number of tickets on sale within each time slot from previous years, to allow visitors more space
- Reducing the necessity to queue
- Revising the trail route to manage visitor flow
- Additional cleaning and having hand sanitisation stations where appropriate
- The rides and catering facilities are under review
In the unlikely event that we need to cancel your Trail, you can transfer your ticket to the following year, or get a full refund. If you have been told to isolate due to COVID and can not attend, we will do our best to find you another date when your isolation is complete (a minimum of 15 days). If another date is not available a refund will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Proof of isolation maybe required.
Please only contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you receive an instruction to isolate.